The Christmas Tag



What is your favourite Christmas film? 
The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3

What is your favourite festive colour?
Berry red or silver. Probably both.


Do you open your gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning. Depending on which parent/family I was with I would either be up at four opening presents and waking everyone up or I would be waiting for breakfast and then savaging the wrapping paper. (Waking up at four was always fun but then I didn't sleep until at least nine that night so usually boxing day I was tired as hell and the other family had to deal with me.)


What is your favourite winter fragrance?
I will totally admit I don't have a huge amount of fragrances that I switch between during the season so I use my usual perfume during winter and summer.


What is your favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of shortbread or gingerbread. It's kind of heavenly.


What is your favourite holiday drink?
Iced tea. I don't like eggnog and I also can't drink a lot of milk and hot chocolate isn't brilliant for summer although every now and again I will have one.


Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy canes.


What is your favourite Christmas song?
I literally can't choose, christmas is my favourite time of the year so can I say all of them? (But Mariah Carey's christmas album is kind of iconic)

Have you ever made a snowman?
Nope. Australia sucks for things like that.


What is the most important thing to you about Christmas?
Spending time with family and friends (and the presents)

So that's the christmas tag. I challenge you all to do it and let me know how it goes.
Chloe, xo.

Comments

Popular Posts