2014: The Final Wrap-Up


1. What one word do you think summed up 2014?
Frustrating. Frustrating that I couldn't get more done, frustrating that I didn't accept things and move on from it and frustrated that this year didn't go to plan.
2. What did you do for the first time this year?
I failed a test. That's probably not a good first but it's a first none the less, it was a Maths B test and the first one of the year at that. I was terrified of failing the class from that point on for the rest of the year. (Not a great feeling)
3. What is one thing that happened that will have lasting repercussions? 
I decided to leave people who had hurt me in the past. I realised that what was happening was ridiculous and stopped letting them walk all over me.
4. Was there anything you wish you had done differently? Why? How?
I wish that I had of done something I was actually passionate about instead of letting people lead me to do whatever they wanted.
5. Do you have a favourite moment of the year? What made it special?
I think my favourite moment was seeing my aunt walk down the aisle. Finally. I was so, so happy about being there for that day. My aunt looked beautiful, the bridal party was beautiful and the day was lovely.
6. What lessons has the past year taught you about yourself? About others?
Others: That no matter how many chances you give a person they will still throw things back in your face and be ungrateful for it. 
Myself: That I will always be there for anyone, no matter how much they've hurt me, that I am way, way too forgiving of people who stab me in the back and that I can overcome my anxiety.
7. How will the lessons from the past year change how you approach the new year?
2015 is going to be a year where I embrace everything, head on and be happy with who I am.
8. What do you most want to do in 2015?
I want to pass all of my classes in the high percentile of students, I want to achieve a high OP score just to prove to people who said I couldn't achieve anything.
9. What do you most want to change about yourself?
The part of me that stops myself from doing things that I wish I could do.
10. What one word do you hope will sum up your 2015?
Eventful.

I hope you all have a lovely, wonderful and happy new year. Enjoy your start for 2015 and I will see you all next year.
Chloe, xo.

Comments

Popular Posts