2016: the new beginning

Yes, the first month is nearly over.
It slipped away from me so quickly that I have not had the chance to sit down and write this. Now that I am here I am going to share my plans for this blog. Because yes I am continuing it and yes it will still go on.
1. a weekly roundup, every Sunday.
2. a few beauty posts here and there, I already have a product that I am overly excited to share because it has become an essential in my skincare routine.
3. a book review, or two, or three. Because having half of my days off of work and a thoroughly whacked-out sleep schedule gives me more time to read.
4. a scattering of self-help things for university students, and high school students, alike. Since I know that I am not the only person who struggles with things and I would love to be able to help others out.

So let's look forward to a bright 2016, filled with plentiful blog posts and exciting things that may just go wildly unplanned.
Chloe, xo.

Comments

Popular Posts