Jersey Bounce & Sunnyside || beauty

sunnyside is such a glittery beauty.

Jersey Bounce
This is one of Lush's liquid shampoo's. It has sea salt, honey, linseed oil, eggs, lavender, lemon and a few other things (I'm leaving the link so you can check it yourself.) I've been using this shampoo for around three/four weeks now and I've seen a vast improvement in my hair. I'm currently not using any Lush conditioners, although that is going to happen with this week's pay so look out for another review, but I definitely recommend using a conditioner with this shampoo. I tried it once or twice without conditioning but I found that my ends were a little brittle. In saying that this shampoo has done wonders on my hair, it's fluffier and lighter, the colour is more defined (I have a heap of blonde highlights in my hair after my purple hair incident) and all round the shampoo is a great buy for what you get out of it. I wash my hair twice a week now, compared to every second day, and when I bought this I opted to grab the 300G tub ($27.5 for the Australian folks) which is not even a quarter empty. I've had it for almost a month.

Sunnyside
This baby is a glittery gold beauty. If you don't mind the glitter getting caught on everything (I'm looking at you expensive sweater) then I would definitely say go out and buy this bath bomb. It has orange and tangerine oils in it and is so fragrant and uplifting it makes you feel better. For a bubble bar it didn't give me large, glorious bubbles like some of the other bubble bars which was a little upsetting, and I was a little upset that the glitter basically disappears as soon as it hits the water but the smell was amazing and I don't think there are many lush products that are as citrus-y as that one. If you like citrus or glittery things then I would highly suggest this bubble bar.

Chloe, xo.

Comments

Popular Posts