august || monthly favourites

this case is the most beautiful thing I own. (the book is also awesome as well)

1. my new Blush Marble MacBook case.
This case is beautiful and I get compliments from people at uni about it all the time. The darling people at uniqFIND are amazing, they have a range of different marble skins for your MacBooks or your iPhones as well as a fair few other designs, they also have a few prints up on their page and a bunch of other really really nice looking things. But all you American's definitely go and check them out (sadly they aren't an Australian company so shipping costs a little extra but still, they're gorgeous!!)

2. my new rose gold iPhone SE.
I had my old phone for two+ years and it was seriously time for a proper upgrade. So I got the "newest" edition to the iPhone family, the SE. It's such a pretty little thing and honestly I love it. It's basically the 6/s in the 5s body. If you're looking to upgrade and hate the size of the six get the SE.

3. my "spectacular long line push up bra" from Bras 'n' Things.
I have to confess I really love wearing bras. I have no idea why (I'm not normal, sorry). Now for any non-Australian people I'm not sure whether this is available in your countries (I have no idea whether they ship overseas) but honestly if they do get your hot little hands on one of these bras because it is actually one of the most comfortable bras ever. It's a bra that also looks super duper cute underneath a sheer bodysuit with a pair of jeans for nights out. (but can I please just stress that it's super duper comfortable please.)

4. mint julips lip scrub from Lush
Winter gave me the blues a little and my skin, and lips really felt it. Being my first year in Tasmania I was not at all prepared for the weather and found my skin and lips really dry. So I turned to one of my all time favourite companies to help me out. I had used the bubblegum lip scrub before (and also highly recommend it, the smell is fantastic) but the mint julips is so good (and it tastes awesome too!). I haven't yet grabbed one of their lip balms but I would love recommendations if you have any.

5. oatfix fresh face mask from Lush
I promise this post isn't sponsored, I just find that Lush seems to help me if I'm having a skin problem. Again, winter threw my skin for a loop and my entire face soaked up any moisture it got. I found that my usual routine wasn't good for Tasmania's climate and was left scrambling towards Lush. As I've just come out of my teenage years (I am still in them but I don't really get the skin problems I used to) I was using the cupcake face mask so I know all about the Lush fresh masks, they're simply awesome and Lush has a face mask for every time of skin type. Go into your nearest stores for these bad boys, some stores will have stations where you can try them out so go have a sniff and check them out!

6. blogging.
I'm slowly getting back into the hang of blogging again, after a not very fun absence (on my end at least). Honestly there's a long list of things that kept me away from blogging, my mental health, my job, university and life just generally getting in the way but as the year goes on I'm able to get a handle on things and blogging is a processing I'm really enjoying so be prepared for a whole slew of posts coming your way.

Chloe, xo.

Comments

  1. look up Veronica Foale Essentials, she does markets around your part of the world, her lip balms are amazing (but I confess I still haven't used the soaps I bought)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i looked her up when you first posted about her. just haven't gotten around to buying anything yet

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts