october || monthly favourites

If you hadn't realised I never did a favourites for September and that was because I didn't really have a whole heap. September was a dud month for me both in favourites and in general comings and goings of life. But October was jam packed full of bullet journaling, beautiful (beautiful) lush releases and the final weeks of my first year in university. so here are my October favourites.



1. Rose Jam Shower Gel
This is the sweetest smelling shower gel I think I've used (except for Snow Fairy but honestly what's sweeter than that?). It has a super rich and thick consistency that works well for a thick lather. Double bonus it smells like turkish delight and is a lovely smell to have on your skin, the only issue I find is that the smell doesn't really last.

2. Bullet Journaling
Bullet journaling is the thing that a heap of people were discussing on blogs/blogging groups around a year ago and it got very popular but then there was a quiet about it and with that I felt like the trend ended. Except it didn't and I soon realised that the trend was going, in pretty spreads or formal sheets behind the scenes. I found an instagram or two which were just pretty enough to inspire me and although my pages look nothing like these a girl can dream.



3. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
I've started to get back into the swing of reading every night before bed, although my sleep schedule is still quite messed up (thanks university). This was the first book I picked up and I want to have it finished and reviewed before the end of next week. I will say it's a fairly suspenseful read from the 100 pages I've read so far.



4. the "snow fairy" scent
I am truly addicted to this scent from Lush, a scent that is only released once a year. So this year I've ended up with the dusting powder, body conditioner and shower gel in my life. Except I'm out of the body conditioner and have already had to buy more shower gel because I ran out. I will however be stocking up on this scent before it's off the shelves this year.


Chloe, xo.

Comments

Popular Posts